Do you have a company event coming up?
Looking for a great customizable promotional product for your trade show giveaway?
Are you launching a new product and want to create some instant brand recognition in the marketplace?
If so, consider choosing customizable, embroidered baseball caps or trucker hats for your next purchase. No other products have such a wide appeal, longevity and durability, and ability to have an impact on fans and new contacts alike.
At Wholesalehats.com, we not only have a great selection of customizable wholesale baseball caps and wholesale trucker hats for you to choose from, but we’re experts at customizing your chosen hat with just the right design or logo.
Choose From Our Free Embroidery Templates
In fact, if you don’t have a logo of your own, we offer a free library of beautiful template designs for you to choose from. Our free templates can be customized just for your business, team or brand. Most people start with our templates and design what they need instead of hiring an expensive graphic designer to create a lot or image for them.
When ordering a custom baseball cap or trucker hat, you face a choice between screen printing and embroidery. While we do a lot of screen printing, in this article I’m going to share with you my top five reasons for choosing embroidery on your next order.
5 Reasons to Choose Embroidery for Your Baseball or Trucker Hat
- APPEARANCE: An embroidered baseball hat is not only a classic item but one that can also be beautiful, especially when designed well. Embroidered caps have a permanence to them that is desirable in our disposable world. And not only do their coated threads cause colors to pop with brilliance, they create a three-dimensional effect which is much more appealing and tactile than the effect you achieve with a two-dimensional screen printed design.
- QUALITY: While it’s usually possible to screen print a design or logo on a cap, there are aspects of hat construction that present challenges to the printing process. The biggest of these is the hat’s center seam which can cause a printed design to emerge off center or uneven. Because embroidery applies your design directly into, rather than on top of, the fabric, the seam presents no problems. In fact, once a design is programmed into our system, it will emerge perfectly every time, no matter how many wholesale hats you order.
- DURABILITY: Though embroidery is initially more expensive than silk screening, your embroidered design will remain intact much longer than it would it if was printed. While screen printed designs degrade over time – especially on items exposed to as much wear, tear and sun as caps – embroidered designs are made to last. This is essential quality for team uniforms, but also for promotional items. After all, the more times your branded cap is worn, the more value you’ll receive from your marketing dollars.
- VALUE: Though it may initially seem to cost more, embroidery is, in fact, quite cost effective – especially for more intricate designs. Because pricing is based on the size of a design and the number of designs per hat, (unlike with printing) the number of colors used doesn’t impact the price. There’s only one set-up fee per order and, once the digital image is saved, you don’t have to pay additional set-up charges for additional orders. Add to that, the durability factor and embroidered hats definitely give you more overall bang for your buck.
- PRESTIGE: In addition to being more visually appealing, embroidered items are also perceived as classier and more professional than screen printed items. Again, the timeless durability of an embroidered hat speaks to a permanence that is appealing in our daily throwaway culture.
What do you prefer – screen printing or embroidery for your baseball or trucker hats?
Let us know in the comments below.Google+